Dynamic, fast-growing financial services organisation Attractive salary package + perks 12 month contract initially Fantastic career opportunity for a seasoned Internal Communications Lead to join a highly regarded financial services organisation; a fast-growing leading customer… Read More
- Dynamic, fast-growing financial services organisation
- Attractive salary package + perks
- 12 month contract initially
Fantastic career opportunity for a seasoned Internal Communications Lead to join a highly regarded financial services organisation; a fast-growing leading customer brand who place their customers and people at the centre of everything they do.
Working closely with the Leadership team for one of their key divisions, this is a broad internal communications role; responsible for leading a high performing team and combines strategic thinking and the opportunity to develop creative communications.
This pivotal role will see you accountable for:
- Working closely with Senior Executives and the supporting Leadership team to deliver a program of internal communications that supports the articulation of the Group strategy
- Driving employee and stakeholder engagement and promoting a shared understanding of business initiatives and projects
- Leading the delivery of the internal communication program
- Exploring new and innovative ways to support the delivery of effective communication across their different audiences
- Collaborating closely with colleagues in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Strategy and in the regions to shape and deliver strategic initiatives and align messaging across the communications program
- Managing and mentoring two direct reports, expanding their experience and uplifting their knowledge and capability
Tertiary qualified in communications, marketing or relevant, you present with similar experience in a communications leadership role working in a large and complex organisation. With demonstrable internal communications experience, you are a natural collaborator, with proven ability to build and develop relationships at all levels, coach and support team members.
You have excellent communications skills, with an intuitive and innovative approach to your work and a natural problem-solving ability. You are proactive, organised and people-oriented, with strong experience in influencing senior stakeholders with an ability to engage staff around a clear vision amidst a high volume of programs and initiatives, ensuring the audience are at the centre of all engagement activity.
Previous experience working in a financial services, professional services or a large, complex matrix organisation will be highly regarded.
This is a unique career opportunity for a seasoned Internal Communications professional to work with a global industry leader who offer an inclusive, flexible and collaborative culture and endless career development opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org