Excellent opportunity to join the innovative BD & Marketing team at a leading global law firm in Brisbane. $70,000 – $85,000 including super Broad Events, Marketing & Business Development Role Two Years B2B Marketing Experience… Read More
High-profile financial services organisation are seeking a passionate Senior Communications Manager to join their growing team.
- Dynamic financial services organisation
- Newly created leadership opportunity
- Attractive salary package + bonuses
Highly regarded financial services organisation are seeking a Senior Manager, Client Communications to join their high performing team. Reporting to the Head of Client Engagement, this is a critical role leading the client engagement communications stream to ensure the quality, brand and personality of the organisation is represented in every customer touch point.
Working as part of their Marketing function, this newly created team is responsible for engaging existing customers and reimagining the way the business engage with customers throughout their journey, building omni-channel client platforms to develop competitive customer value propositions across their key channels.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality client focused communications
- Developing and enhancing brand tone of voice and brand personality to be consistent across all channels
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the business, including client experience to deliver exceptional experiences
- Supporting the increase in customer engagement, digital adoption, content connection and customer advocacy
- Building and leading a team of communication specialists
- Designing and delivering a communications governance framework which supports the division’s strategic goals and client experience
- Quickly developing trusted advisor relationships with senior stakeholders across the channel and broader business and maintaining a position of influence
- Designing and writing communications for all channels and platforms that are compelling, consistent and efficient
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or relevant
- A proactive and strategic approach with a strong bias to delivery
- A strong background designing and writing client communications
- Ability to lead a team through influence and build effective and constructive relationships at all levels
- Proven experience building omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Previous marketing communications experience working in financial services, professional services or in a large corporate organisation will be highly regarded
This is a unique career opportunity for a highly talented individual to join an industry global leader with a growth mindset who offer flexibility, diversity, an entrepreneurial and innovative culture and endless career opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com