An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Communications Manager to join this prestigious professional service firm on a 12-month contract. Internal & external communications 12-month contract Sydney or Melbourne A rare opportunity has arisen at… Read More
Fantastic career opportunity for a passionate PR Manager to join a well-respected, agile consultancy. Attractive salary + benefits on offer
- Dynamic, highly regarded specialist firm
- Enviable client list – fintech, start-ups, consumer
- Competitive salary package + benefits
Highly regarded specialist firm with an outstanding market reputation are now seeking a passionate and driven Public Relations Manager to join their high performing team.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working as part of a broader team, you will help promote various clients via independent media channels and through the development of engaging content.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage key accounts across a diverse portfolio of high-profile clients
- Advise and execute on effective media strategies, draft opinion pieces and prepare ideas for thought leadership
- Produce high quality written content and write content pieces for in-house platforms
- Devise and pitch story angles based on company news and relevant news flow
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in public relations, marketing or communications
- Tertiary qualifications in journalism, communications, PR or business/ finance
- An interest in writing and creating content, news and current affairs, and an established network of existing news media contacts
- Strong communication, account management and project management skills, and ideally experience working in an agency
- Ability to think strategically about media opportunities, ways of presenting content, publication platforms and social media marketing opportunities
You will benefit from:
- Collaborative team with a nimble, agile approach who support each other to help achieve top performance
- Direct access to leadership team and highly experienced industry professionals who are in the top of their field
- Flexibility within the workplace and attractive benefit
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and driven PR professional to join a dynamic, supportive agency who offer attractive benefits and endless and strong career development.
For further information, please contact William Mackay at Ampersand International – firstname.lastname@example.org