Leading, agile technology organisation Broad corporate communications opportunity Attractive salary package + benefits Dynamic technology organisation is seeking a Corporate Communications Lead to join their collaborative team. Reporting to the Chief Communications and Marketing Officer,… Read More
- Integrated communications & experiential agency
- Consumer portfolio – tourism, lifestyle & hospitality
- Attractive salary package + benefits
Dynamic and integrated communications and experiential agency specialising in tourism, lifestyle and hospitality is seeking a passionate PR & Communications Account Manager to join their collaborative team.
Working across a broad consumer portfolio across tourism, lifestyle, and hospitality you will report to the Account Director, PR and Communications.
You are a key part of the day-to-day function of the business and will be responsible for running client projects and offering clients the right solution to their briefs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Client Service/Account Management – effectively manage multiple clients and their accounts including day to day servicing and overseeing monthly, quarterly and annual plans
- Take ownership of projects allocated, creating and updating project tools as required
- Work closely with the experiential team to keep them up to date
- Deliver specialised media relations including production of media materials, proactive pitching and liaison with media contacts on behalf of clients
- Maintain a strong and ‘ahead-of-trend’ knowledge and understanding of the Australian media landscape
- Develop relationships with media, journalists and industry
- Develop and produce content for clients including social media, copywriting, media releases and other activities as required
You will have previous experience working in journalism / public relations / communications across agency or in-house.
You are a confident communicator, team player and project leader, and have the specialised skills in PR and Media liaison, content development, copywriting, developing media relationships and generating talkability for clients.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a passionate PR professional to work with a supportive business who offer ongoing career development, flexibility and benefits.
You will benefit from:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Incredible opportunity to work across top tier brands
- Flexible working arrangements and work-life balance
- Generous professional development
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – firstname.lastname@example.org