Leading, agile technology organisation Broad corporate communications opportunity Attractive salary package + benefits Dynamic technology organisation is seeking a Corporate Communications Lead to join their collaborative team. Reporting to the Chief Communications and Marketing Officer,… Read More
- Leading, agile technology organisation
- Broad corporate communications opportunity
- Attractive salary package + benefits
Dynamic technology organisation is seeking a Corporate Communications Lead to join their collaborative team. Reporting to the Chief Communications and Marketing Officer, this position is responsible for the corporate and internal communications function.
This key role includes responsibility for strategically developing and managing a broad range of communications tools including the intranet, internal email and collaboration channels, communicating to employees and key stakeholders.
The primary objective of this role is to work with the Communications & Marketing team to improve corporate and employee communications experiences and enhance the brand.
- Develop corporate and internal communication strategy programs in partnership with Chief Communications & Marketing Officer
- Produce unique, creative and tailored communications materials for a diverse audience
- Plan for and provide issues management communication support
- Coordinate the creation and submission of content for the Annual Report and Corporate Plan
- Develop and manage Internal Communications Strategy program
- Manage & implement CEO/ELT internal and external events
- Develop and support the CEO/Executive Leadership Team
- Develop and manage broad communication content and channels, particularly digital channels including SharePoint (Intranet), Bulletin Boards and MS Teams
- Assist with content creation for social media channels
- Lead communication advice and support for organisational change initiatives
- Understand stakeholders and create high quality content that is innovative and effective
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, PR, journalism marketing or relevant
- Substantial knowledge and experience working in communications, with expertise in strategic communications, employee experience and social and digital media channels
- Change Management Communication – high level understanding of change management principles with significant experience in the development and management of communication plans for internal change initiatives
- Stakeholder Management and Influencing – strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to credibly communicate, negotiate and influence strategic outcomes at the most senior level
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills – excellent research and analytical skills with an ability to see the ‘big picture’ and deliver outcomes aligned with the organisation’s strategic direction
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, leading and implementing initiatives that deliver improved customer experience
This is a unique career opportunity for a seasoned corporate communications leader to join an industry leader with a growth mindset who offer flexibility, diversity, an entrepreneurial and innovative culture and endless career opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com