10 month fixed term contract Melbourne CBD location Outstanding opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a mid-size online Insurance business to deliver multiple key business process initiatives. This role will see you responsible… Read More
Our client, an iconic Australian corporation is seeking an experienced and passionate Service Design Lead to map and identify areas for ideal customer experiences that are both sustainable and scalable for the business and utilising Human Centred Design (HCD) principles at the core. Growing a team of highly skilled designers, you will collaborate with the broader business and agency partners to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
A mentor, an individual contributor and a passionate advocate for all things design and HCD, you will inspire your team to drive innovation solutions and shape the best-in-class service for its millions of customers.
- Oversee and participate in all phases of design process across research planning, insight production, concept generation & prototyping as well as pilot activities.
- Coach individuals and teams on how to apply Design principals to their products, services, experiences and processes.
- Provide hands on contributions as a Service Designer; you will be doing the work as well as coaching and mentoring those in your team.
- Collaborate with other Designers to ensure there is a cohesive and constant way of working across all applicable methodologies.
- Actively influence and partake in the broader community of HCD enthusiasts across business.
- You present with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the capacity of a Senior Service Design Lead.
- You have championed the use of HCD and worked across a variety of industries to design products, services, experiences and processes.
- You’re an expert in creating and implementing customer research plans to understand customer needs by creating hypotheses, prototyping concepts and developing value propositions and then assessing pilot activities to assess the viability of any suggested solution.
- You are a guru with numbers, utilising insights from research and analytics to identify problems and offer solutions.
- You present with previous people management experience, demonstrating your leadership and mentoring capabilities to uplift the capability within your team.
- You have experience utilising a range of design software and prototyping tools and methodologies.
- You have exceptional communication skills, from a written, oral, visual and interpersonal perspective.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dimitra Fourtzis at firstname.lastname@example.org