Growing integrated communications firm, clients with purpose Diverse clients across NFP, tech, research, energy, and more Competitive package, Central offices Sydney based As a quickly-growing business this specialist integrated brand & communications firm is… Read More
- Help deliver long term sustainable and profitable growth
- Project VOICE (Voice Optimisation and Improving Customer Experience)
- Fixed Term contract until September 2018
Our client is currently undertaking a multi-year business transformation program as part of the journey towards 2020.
As part of that strategy The Transformation Team is currently partnering with various Business Units and Enabling Functions to deliver long term sustainable and profitable growth in a way that improves customer outcomes and creates an environment where their people love to work.
Reporting into the Head of Project Delivery we are seeking a Business Project Manager to lead a key initiative, Project VOICE (Voice Optimisation and Improving Customer Experience). This Program will continue to enhance our clients IVR platform and organisational capability to further optimise the voice channel, benefiting both customers and our clients business, by reducing transfers, enabling more self-serve options, improving integration between channels and providing customers with more secure authentication.
The program is planned to achieve the following outcomes:
- Enhancing customer experience through improved and intelligent call routing.
- Enabling customer self-service.
- Improvement of call consultant experience.
- Enhancements to caller identification and verification using Voice Biometrics, and also enabling a major efficiency change for the contact centre through skills-based call routing.
As a successful candidate you will have a track record in the delivery of business related projects. Specific exposure to IVR/Customer Experience related projects would be highly advantageous.
You will also have strong stakeholder management, agile skills and can drive successful business outcomes.
For further information, please contact Laura Frazer at Ampersand International on 03 9008 5111. Alternatively, forward your application to Jamie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org