Excellent opportunity to join a leading professional services firm in Sydney to support with the strategy and delivery of ‘must win’ tenders & pursuits Prominent professional services firm Implement and execute tender & pursuit strategies… Read More
- Dynamic financial services organisation
- 12 month contract – immediate start
- Competitive daily rate
Highly regarded financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Senior Project Communications Specialist to join their dynamic Marketing team.
This is a key role that will support the Intermediated business that are undertaking major change projects; working closely with business stakeholders, you will oversee and deliver communications plans for critical projects.
Acting as the senior communication expert, you will produce and develop strategic and operational project communication plans that effectively engage people and communicate the objectives and benefits of project initiatives, aligning to the vision.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to senior management / stakeholders, delivering communication advice that aligns both to the project vision and marketing best practice
- Working closely with project and change managers, subject matter experts and broader marketing team throughout the planning and delivery phases to understand requirements, inform decisions and develop communication activities
- Developing and executing communication plans, delivering timely and meaningful communications to meet the needs of the business
- Delivering a consistent ‘voice’ across the business in external and internal communication channels.
- Work with marketing and project teams to continually analyse and report on communications activity and content – provide recommendations and insights to enable continual optimisation
- Ensuring external communications and content risk management through monitoring against Document Compliance Sign Off processes, identifying and rectifying compliance breaches and educating business stakeholders regarding compliance processes
- Working across other key projects including partner remediation plans / catastrophic communications, as required
You are a seasoned and strategic change / project communications professional with proven writing and editing experience working in a similar role within financial services. Presenting with significant experience working in marketing communications roles with exposure to change projects, you have excellent research, verbal and written communication skills. With highly developed consulting and influencing skills, you have demonstrated ability to co-create valuable strategy and solutions with key business stakeholders.
You have proven ability to effectively use digital marketing techniques and demonstrated ability to deliver targeted and creative communication products for varying stakeholders. A seasoned marketing communications specialist, you possess advanced ability to undertake strategic communications planning and tailor complex messages to various audiences.
Previous experience working in financial services is essential and exposure to Regulatory Reform will be highly regarded.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role working with a reputable industry leader who offer flexibility and endless career opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – firstname.lastname@example.org