Dynamic medical consultancy are seeking a strategic Senior Marketing Manager to join them on an interim basis for 3-6 months Highly regarded medical consultancy Strategic marketing role – 3 to 6 month contract $150,000 +… Read More
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior PR / Corporate Affairs Specialist to join an industry leading consumer Fintech organisation.
- Industry leading consumer Fintech organisation
- Broad PR / corporate affairs role
- Attractive salary package – $90,000 + super + perks
One of Australia’s leading consumer Fintech organisations are seeking a passionate Senior PR / Corporate Affairs Specialist to join their dynamic, high-performing team.
Reporting to the Group Manager, Corporate Affairs and working as part of the Corporate Affairs team and the wider Digital & Marketing team, this key role is responsible for building strong relationships with the media, digital influencers and other websites and amplifying the company’s positive brand awareness.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with key spokespeople, Research, Editorial, Digital and Distribution teams to bring data and story ideas to life
- Pitching relevant features to key personal finance, fintech and business media, as well as bloggers and influencers
- Maximising online coverage, amplification and links
- Act as the go to expert across media – building on existing media relationships
- Supporting with PR and event management for meetups, CSR activities and marketing campaigns
- Be an ambassador for the business and drive awareness of the brand
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in PR, Communications, Journalism or a relevant business / finance qualification
- Minimum three years’ experience working in PR / Corporate Affairs / media
- Excellent writing skills including the ability to write newsworthy, creative and unique content
- Strong research skills with the ability to analyse data effectively to uncover interesting story ideas
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset – high energy, strategic and ambitious
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on competing projects
- Highly organised and pro-active with an astute eye for detail
- Ideally have exposure working in Finance – agency background working with corporate / finance clients or working in-house within financial services or a corporate environment (journalist / finance reporter will be highly regarded)
A driven and passionate Corporate Affairs / PR professional who shows initiative, you have a natural flair for creative writing and are looking to take the next step in your career.
This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader who are embarking on a journey of sustained growth who offer a high-performing, collaborative culture and clear career development.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – firstname.lastname@example.org