Global financial services organisation Broad senior corporate communications role Attractive salary package Unique career opportunity for a Senior Corporate Communications Manager to join a global, rapidly growing financial services organisation. Reporting to the General Manager… Read More
- Global financial services organisation
- Broad senior corporate communications role
- Attractive salary package
Unique career opportunity for a Senior Corporate Communications Manager to join a global, rapidly growing financial services organisation.
Reporting to the General Manager of Communications, this key role will see you responsible for enhancing public perception through proactive public relations and protecting the organisation’s reputation through successful management of negative issues.
As a senior member of the Communications team, this critical role will manage all proactive media strategies, support the media response to issues, and manage the reputation risk tool, supporting the organisation’s reputation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a proactive media engagement and communications plan aimed at enhancing reputation
- Providing strategic PR advice to business stakeholders and identify changing PR requirements – using data-driven insights to continuously explore better ways of executing the PR strategy
- Developing bespoke local thought leadership to ensure the business has a prominent ‘voice’ on strategically important issues
- Leading the development of social media campaigns to amplify PR campaigns
- Managing the messaging and assisting with the execution of the crisis communications plan
- Managing systems and protocols to identify and manage reputation issues and embed reputaional risk awareness
- Manage the reputation risk tool, including developing and executing communications plans for key risks and issues – liaise with the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer and key subject matter experts to ensure communications plans and collateral are kept up-to-date
- Developing reports to ensure the Board, Senior Management Team and other management committees are updated on key reputation risks and issues
- Developing external speeches and presentations on behalf of Senior Management Team members
- Leading individuals and the business unit by defining and enabling exceptional performance – coach, guide and provide regular and consistent feedback to direct reports
Tertiary qualified in Communications or Marketing, you will present with a minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience in a senior communications leadership role working in a complex, matrixed corporate environment.
A proven people leader, you have the confidence to work in a complex matrix organisation structure and possess technically superior business writing and communication skills. With proven experience in developing relationships with stakeholders and consulting on internal and external best practice, you have a comprehensive understanding of corporate communication principles including the development and implementation of communications, public relations and crisis management strategies.
You have highly developed analytical skills, demonstrating the capability to analyse and interpret complex information from a broad range of sources and to present findings in a clear and compelling manner.
With proven track record of pitching and placing stories in metro / rural and regional outlets, you are confident managing high profile media issues .You have experience in developing social media strategies that align with PR campaigns, enhancing reputation and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with high quality and exceptional customer service.
Previous experience working in financial services, insurance or a large complex organisation will be highly regarded.
This is a fantastic senior opportunity for a passionate and seasoned external communications professional to work with a global industry leader who offer a fantastic culture and career opportunities and are embarking on a huge transformation.
Contact info: Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com + 61 416 444 818