Global marketing organisation – health & nutrition Broad internal communications role Attractive salary package + perks Global, rapidly growing marketing organisation that specialises in health and nutrition are seeking a passionate Internal Communications Specialist to… Read More
Fantastic opportunity for a passionate Retail Marketing Manager to join a leading telecommunications organisation.
- Dynamic telecommunications organisation
- Retail marketing – end to end campaign management
- 6 month contract – potential to extend
Leading telecommunications organisation are seeking a passionate and capable Retail Marketing Campaign Manager to join their dynamic team. You will be responsible for leading the strategic planning, briefing, creative development and execution of retail marketing campaigns into the Mass partner retail environments.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Retail Operations & Process, you will be responsible for:
- Working with Go to Market and Product leads to execute the retail marketing campaign deliverables (with a key focus on Mass channels) from new product launches through to small sales tactical POS
- Working closely with both the Product squad and Sales Account Managers to ensure channel plans and comms messaging ladder up to the prepaid strategy
- Maintaining the monthly Mass Matrix budgets, briefing the creative agency, developing the creative messaging and ensuring sign off by required senior stakeholders, product and legal
- Refining (and ongoing maintenance) of all delivery channel briefs, planogram views and volume data base
- Senior sales stakeholder management and sales leadership on marketing initiatives relating to demand and conversion
- Driving continuous improvement, through innovation and process improvement which result in delivery efficiencies and more effective customer centric marketing executions that result in a more impactful and agile retail environment
Tertiary qualified in marketing or human studies, you are a highly capable marketer presenting with a minimum of 6 years’ professional experience in a marketing or sales execution environment. With proven leadership influencing experience in a retail sales organisation, you have strong skills in agency management, budget management and retail marketing execution. You will be confident managing on time execution of campaigns and POS into market, on budget delivery and effective stakeholder communications. With excellent stakeholder management skills, as well as a strategic approach to planning, you will also have strong project management skills and a sound knowledge of what drives retail marketing effectiveness as well as proven experience driving strategic placed sales messages, to attract customers, and build loyalty.
Previous experience working in telecommunications will be highly regarded, as will knowledge of print warehouse and /or sales activation experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketing professional to work with a dynamic industry leader who offer a fantastic culture and endless career opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – firstname.lastname@example.org