Ampersand International Melbourne is a tightly held team. Why? Because we don’t compromise on talent. For the first time, we are inviting applications for two coveted positions across our blue chip, market-leading practices: Principal Consultant,… Read More
An immediate opportunity has arisen with a fast growing and rapidly evolving organisation for an experienced and driven Senior Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years project management experience
- Experience managing SAP Procure 2 Pay projects
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills up to C level
- The ability to liaise with both Technology and the business
- Proven experience managing teams on a complex and time driven project to achieve the business outcome/s
- Experience in preparing and presenting steering committee documents
You will possess outstanding communication skills and have proven experience managing complex stakeholders whilst being able to focus on the delivery of concurrent projects. Experience in both waterfall and agile project methodologies is requirement as well as being able to manage the project team to deliver the systems implementation.
You will have worked with various Project tools (MS Project, Visio) and any formal PM certifications (Prince 2, PMBOK) would be ideal.
For a confidential discussion, please email Trent Pearson at Ampersand on email@example.com