10 month fixed term contract Melbourne CBD location Outstanding opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a mid-size online Insurance business to deliver multiple key business process initiatives. This role will see you responsible… Read More
- 10 month fixed term contract
- Melbourne CBD location
Outstanding opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a mid-size online Insurance business to deliver multiple key business process initiatives.
This role will see you responsible for scoping upcoming business process initiatives and end to end delivery. You will help support planning, coordination, governance and reporting for the Program, and act as lead Project Manager on identified initiatives. This is a broad role where you will also undertake change management activities.
- At least 5 years working experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex projects from concept to completion, to agreed deliverables for a successful outcome
- Identifying, documenting and managing project risks and issues as required ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
- Experience in applying Six Sigma Process Improvement techniques, methodologies and principles in projects (highly desired)
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with and support others effectively
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate information and synthesise ideas with credibility
- Skills in building and maintaining effective networks, relating well to stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly self-motivated and resilient
- Professional, discrete, with excellent attention to detail.
As a successful candidate you will have a track record in the delivery of business related projects. You will be flexible, adaptable, and not beholden to a methodology and thrive on bringing structure to chaos especially when this adds to the customer experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your application to Jamie Edmundson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org