10 month fixed term contract Melbourne CBD location Outstanding opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a mid-size online Insurance business to deliver multiple key business process initiatives. This role will see you responsible… Read More
Our client is seeking an experienced Product Owner to join as a key member of the global Brand and Marketing division, partnering with technology, marketing, creative stakeholders across all regions. You will be accountable for delivering the overarching roadmap for the corporate website, working extensively with marketing and communication specialists, front end designers, business product owners, technical specialist and business analysts, to achieve core business objectives in a truly fast-paced and agile way of working.
- As part of the organisation’s ‘Problem Solving’ team, you will work with a plethora of stakeholders to create and implement innovative solutions, in turn translating business needs into best-practice, user focused solutions
- Communicate and initiate consensus of the roadmap for the corporate site across the whole business
- Partner with various business units to understand the various conflicting needs, as well as use your functional expertise to make best practice recommendations for website marketing initiatives
- Partner with analytics teams to optimise the site, provide insights and effectively manage the evolution of the digital assets as technology develops
- You have proven experience working in a similar role within a large, matrix style organisation, ideally in a B2B agile environment
- You must have Marketing ROI experience, can understand strategy and can translate it into an execution roadmap
- You have exemplary communication and stakeholder management experience, with the gravitas to work closely and influence executive level stakeholders
- You are technologically adept, with demonstrated UX/UI best practice and AEM Cloud experience
For further information, please contact Melissa Rushworth at Ampersand Executive on 0431 097 749. Alternatively, forward your application to Melissa directly by using the ‘apply now’ link below.