Excellent opportunity to join a leading professional services firm in Sydney to support with the strategy and delivery of ‘must win’ tenders & pursuits Prominent professional services firm Implement and execute tender & pursuit strategies… Read More
- Dynamic, fast-growing financial services organisation
- Attractive salary package + perks
- 12 month contract
Fantastic career opportunity for a passionate Marketing Manager to join a highly regarded financial services organisation; a fast-growing leading customer brand who place their customers and people at the centre of everything they do.
Working with an engaged, high performing team, this is a pivotal role reporting to the Senior Brand Manager that will see you accountable for growing the business and developing the retail banking brand to increase brand awareness and consideration.
Working across a broad portfolio of personal banking products, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing end to end campaign design and delivery
- End to end campaign planning with a high level of attention to detail
- Generating growth through digital acquisition
- Digital marketing with strong acumen across email, social, display, video streaming, SEO and SEM
- Client engagement marketing to drive lifetime value through loyalty and retention programs
- Integrating content into the marketing mix to build brand awareness and growth
- Managing agency partners to deliver ROI and exceptional creative outcomes
- Project management and leading cross functional teams
Tertiary qualified in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant, you are an experienced and passionate Marketing Manager with a track record of developing leading brands in large, complex environments. Presenting with 6 to 8 years’ experience marketing financial services products or industry leading / blue chip brands and products, you are a strong strategic thinker who uses insights when problem solving and decision making.
You have exceptional communication, stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills, and are confident working alongside and communicating openly with Senior Executives and Stakeholders at all levels. A driven individual with a focus on high performance and a strong growth and learning mindset, you have the ability to work collaboratively across a complex and dynamic organisation. With the ability to work autonomously and be adaptive to change, you are comfortable managing multiple priorities and thrive delivering quality output at speed.
Previous experience working in a financial services organisation and/or an advertising agency will be highly regarded.
This is a unique career opportunity to work with a prestigious industry leader who offer an inclusive, flexible and collaborative culture and ongoing career opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org