10 month fixed term contract Melbourne CBD location Outstanding opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a mid-size online Insurance business to deliver multiple key business process initiatives. This role will see you responsible… Read More
- Permanent role
- Sydney or Melbourne location
- Leading, international organisation with a fantastic reputation
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading, global professional services firm, to be based out of either their Melbourne or Sydney office. Working closely with the broader L&D team, you will be responsible for managing all day to day operations as well as some key projects that will be happening across the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full end to end L+D activity across the firm, focusing largely on soft-skills training
- Managing all upcoming Learning and Development projects/conferences that are scheduled within the organisation
- Managing all BAU learning and development initiatives
- Working closely with the wider Learning and HR teams to ensure that all learning activity is in line with business targets
- Building relationships with Senior Leaders and HR to deliver on all strategic initiatives
- Design and facilitate training across the firm on a broad range of topics
In order to be considered for the role, it is essential that applicants have a demonstrable track record of success in designing and delivering Learning and Development programs, ideally within a professional services environment.
Experience of operating at a management level is essential.
For further information, please contact Katie Wilson at Ampersand on 02 80145578. Alternatively, forward your application to Katie directly at email@example.com