Unique career opportunity for a passionate Communications and Media Officer to join one of Australia’s leading associations. Dynamic association – professional services Broad communications and media opportunity Attractive salary package + flexibility + benefits Fantastic… Read More
- High-profile, global financial services organisation
- Senior internal communications and engagement role
- Attractive salary package up to $190,000 + benefits + bonus
Highly reputable and dynamic global financial services organisation is seeking a passionate Senior Manager / Internal Communications and Engagement Business Partner to join their collaborative team.This is a critical senior role that will lead internal communications across their Wealth Management and Business Banking teams within one of their key divisions. Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications and engagement, in this role you’ll work directly with the Heads and COO’s of each business to plan and deliver programs and activities that directly support the needs of their teams and the goals of each business, with the support of one direct report.
The business is empowered to take a bold, innovative approach to how they communicate in this division, and you’ll also work collaboratively with other members of the internal communications and engagement team to ideate and deliver division-wide activity that sustains their culture and creates clarity around their strategy.
- Designing and delivering the divisional communications strategy, integrating strategic BAU communications and transformational change communications that help the channel achieve its goals
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with senior stakeholders across the channel and broader business and maintaining a position of influence
- Designing and delivering a communications strategy for the division heads which develops the personal brand of the leader and supports their diversity and inclusion executive sponsor role
- Leading an internal communications executive who will work with you to deliver communications, events and experiences within your portfolio
- Designing and creating communications for all channels and platforms that are compelling, consistent and efficient, which promote and enhance the strategy channel/s and align to overarching Group culture and strategy
- Collaborating with other communications business partners as well as HR and learning and development business partners to develop an integrated and consistent approach to delivering employee experience
- Planning and delivering key communication forums, including town halls and change forums
This reputable business has a strong focus on meeting community expectations and making risk-conscious and data-based decisions. In line with their entrepreneurial and innovative culture, they adopt Enterprise Agile ways of working and embrace a growth and learning mindset. This is a unique opportunity for a highly talented individual with outstanding communication skills to join one of Australia’s leading organisations, offering a high performance culture.
- Proven internal communications and engagement experience working in a complex organisation
- A proactive and strategic approach with a strong bias to delivery
- A strong background designing and delivering business communications
- Innovative ideas that push the boundaries to engage people
- Skill in managing multiple work streams and priorities, and making smart prioritisation decisions
- An ability to build effective and constructive relationships at all levels
- On-the-ground experience in using internal social platforms, events and video as core communications channels
This is an excellent senior career opportunity for a passionate and seasoned communications professional to work with a global industry global leader who offer flexibility, a diverse and inclusive culture and endless career opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com