Fantastic opportunity for a passionate Internal Communications professional to join a leading not-for-profit organisation Leading not for profit organisation Newly created internal communications opportunity Attractive salary package – $120,000 + flexibility + benefits Leading not-for-profit… Read More
Opportunity for an experienced Bids & Pursuits Manager to join a professional services firm to spearhead its approach to pitching across the APAC.
- End-to-end strategic management of pitch opportunities
- Provide advice and coaching to key stakeholders
- Manage and lead a small high performing team
- $160,000 – $185,000 inc super
Ampersand are conducting a search for a Head of Bids & Pursuits on behalf of our client – a high profile, global professional services firm. This is an outstanding opportunity to help shape the underlying processes and systems and assist in the firm’s business development, retention and expansion efforts across APAC.
Our client views the Bids & Pursuits function as one of critical importance to their success and as such, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Provide day-to-day support to the business development team and partnership in the preparation of tenders, with a focus on high value and strategic pursuits;
- Facilitate formal bid/no bid assessments for bids and tenders and chair kick off meetings, which includes coordinating the appropriate involvement from key partners, finance and pricing teams;
- Prepare high quality bid documentation and innovative win themes to tight deadlines;
- Participate in bid scoping and debriefs with external clients;
- Lead a small high performing team.
Reporting to an impressive leader, the successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Business Development and Marketing teams and will be required to report frequently to the Partnership on progress against objectives and key pursuits.
To be successful, you will be a dynamic, creative and resilient professional and have had a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a bid or tender role at a professional services firm. You will be comfortable managing a small team, influencing senior stakeholders and have a thorough understanding of bid management, bid documentation production and industry best practice.
For further information, please apply for this position.