Ampersand International Melbourne is a tightly held team. Why? Because we don’t compromise on talent. For the first time, we are inviting applications for two coveted positions across our blue chip, market-leading practices: Principal Consultant,… Read More
- Equity offered
- Leadership role
- Sydney based
Reporting to the Managing Partner, this role will be to support and have an overall accountability for the NSW office of the group.
As the General Manger of the business you will be tasked with leading your team in setting business goals, plans and budgets in line with group priorities, processes and requirements. As well, you will deliver office-wide plans and results that focus on short-term, long-term and competing objectives, while working closely with and delivering consultancy services to clients.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Managing profitability and business risk, driving sustainable business growth
- Building a culture of ‘one-company’ that reflects the groups vision and values
- Promoting and encouraging collaboration within and across your team and with group resources to successfully implement commercial initiatives
- Providing direction to the team by ensuring Client, People and Performance objectives, strategies and plans are communicated throughout the team.
- Executing agreed business plans and focusing resources on agreed priorities
The successful candidate will be degree qualified and have significance experience in a senior communications role, ideally including experience in a consulting environment. With strong leadership skills, this person with have demonstrated ability to effectively deliver consultancy at C-suite level within the largest public and private sector organisations.
For more information please contact Richard Norey on 0488 747 470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.