Asia Pacific professional membership-based organisation is looking for a Training Manager (12-month contract) Asia Pacific Membership-based organisation Develop and implement Training for business-critical ERP transformation MS Dynamics expertise required Our client is an enviable professional membership-based… Read More
- Dynamic financial services organisation
- Newly created digital marketing opportunity
- Attractive salary package + benefits
Dynamic, rapidly growing financial services organisation are seeking a passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to join their Digital Marketing team. Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, Digital this is a newly created opportunity due to business growth with a huge amount of scope.
This key position is responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel, providing analytics, managing and delivering projects and acting as the brand custodian for all group brands within the organisation.
This key role will see you responsible for:
- Developing digital marketing tactics and plans to achieve marketing goals across each target audience, with a focus on conversion optimisation including:
- Managing key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Use data to drive plans: perform ROI analysis and drive decisions on opportunities and marketing/conversion effectiveness
- Create compelling content, user experiences with innovative workflows delivering high-converting landing pages and banners for various traffic sources
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website CTAs, and lead-generating forms
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, building positive relationships to ensure every digital marketing initiative is delivered timely, efficiently and effectively
- Analytics – Analyse and report on online program and campaign effectiveness using web analytics and build cohesive and actionable customer segment tactics
- Monitoring cyber-security and risk management
- Providing best practice advice for all initiatives in all digital channels and mediums owned and managed by the marketing team, including reporting, measurement, and ROI for digital campaigns
- Innovation – proactively identify new digital marketing opportunities and keep up to date with the latest digital trends
Tertiary qualified in marketing communications or relevant, you are a proven digital marketer presenting with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital content, social media, email marketing, website development, and web analytics. You will have experience in adapting / editing content to suit an online environment and with database driven email marketing and Social media marketing. With strong technical proficiency with CRM and CMS web-based tools, you have a working knowledge of web analytics tools, are confident using enterprise grade Content Management Systems (CMS), and familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly desirable
Presenting with strong project management skills, including preparing project documentation, you have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
With excellent communication skills, you have the confidence to build relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels.
Previous relevant business experience working in a financial services or insurance environment will be highly regarded.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a capable digital marketing professional with strong technical skills to work with a highly regarded organisation who are rapidly growing and embarking on an exciting transformation.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion –