Global marketing organisation – health & nutrition Broad internal communications role Attractive salary package + perks Global, rapidly growing marketing organisation that specialises in health and nutrition are seeking a passionate Internal Communications Specialist to… Read More
- Dynamic financial services organisation
- Newly created opportunity
- Attractive salary package + perks
Highly regarded financial services organisation are seeking a Digital Editorial Manager to join their dynamic Corporate Affairs team. Working within the Digital Content function, this is a newly created opportunity with a global focus and a huge amount of scope.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Content and Social and working closely with the Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of the editorial strategy; including content style, language standards, balance of content etc.
- Leading on the day-to-day editorial and language; creating compelling content to continuously improve storytelling and align it to business objectives
- Maintaining a fresh and engaging home page and creating and implementing a style guide
- Project-by-project writing and editing support to deliver specific projects globally
- Writing and editorial support for major cross-group content pieces and working with external content agencies to brief and review their work
- Developing a Social Media editorial guide – working closely with the Social Media lead to ensure alignment of editorial standards and messaging between the website and the social media channels
- Social media program support including message development (text and image), editorial review and proofreading
- Coordinating and managing the Editorial Committee by working with senior leaders, including the Compliance and Risk teams on risk management issues
- Advising business and regional teams on compelling digital editorial strategies, standards and, style and consistency
A seasoned and passionate digital communications professional, you will present with proven experience working in a similar digital editorial role. Tertiary qualified in media and communications or finance, economics or commerce, you possess exceptional written communication skills and high attention to detail.
You are passionate about editorial innovation and work to continuously improve page templates, storytelling and content, and have proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage comprehensive approvals processes. With demonstrated delivery skills across a range of digital media, you are a collaborative team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels and influence senior stakeholders.
Previous experience working in financial services, professional services or in a large complex organisation in a similar role is essential.
This is a unique career opportunity to join a global industry leader who offer a fantastic culture, flexibility and endless career development and opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com