Career defining opportunity to deliver world-class conferences across the financial services and government sectors! World-Class Conferences Excellent culture Flexibility Ampersand International have partnered with a highly respected specialist conference and events company to secure a… Read More
Insurance broker with international networks is looking to appoint a Content Writer to support with the development of marketing collateral.
- Experience content writer
- Join an start up organisation a play a key part in shaping their future
- $100,000 – $120,000 inc super
Ampersand has partnered exclusively with a start-up insurance broker who are embarking on an ambitious growth strategy across Australia. With links to global networks, this organisation has already secured a number of significant contracts and key personnel to help support its growth within the financial lines, risk and property verticals.
As part of the next phase of their growth strategy, they are looking to appoint an accomplished Content Writer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and writing content across all platforms, in line with the firms’ broader strategy. These include marketing collateral, website, newsletters, social media, proposals, bids & tenders. You will understand the prerequisites of developing quality content and effective customer and partner communications – as well as be adept at managing multiple stakeholders.
You will be able to write clearly and effectively to convey feeling and emotion and communicate with customers. You will have strong writing and editorial skills with previous experience within a range of mediums. You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant marketing or communications discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience across a range of the following disciplines: writing, research, marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong language skills focusing on grammar, punctuation and spelling
- An eye for detail and a wide vocabulary
- The ability to see different points of view
- Financial services or insurance experience is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the start of a very exciting time and to help shape its future in Australia.
For more information about this position, please contact Will Dunn – email@example.com