Dynamic financial services organisation Newly created opportunity Attractive salary package + perks Highly regarded financial services organisation are seeking a Digital Editorial Manager to join their dynamic Corporate Affairs team. Working within the Digital Content… Read More
- Dynamic financial services organisation
- 6 month contract – potential to extend
- Competitive daily rate
Highly regarded financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Communications Manager to join their dynamic Change, Wealth team.
Reporting to the Head of Change, this is a key role that will work with business stakeholders and the Change Management team, to deliver high-quality, creative communications for member, adviser and employer communications for the Product & Pricing Program.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the project Change Manager and Project Manager to develop the Take to Market strategies and Communication Plans for the Product & Pricing Program
- Stakeholder review and approval of the strategy and external communications plan
- Developing and delivering external communications and collateral, including Take to Market plans, marketing communications, online tools and webinars
- Managing the end-to-end business reviews and sign-offs for marketing communications collateral
- Conducting a regular Take to Market readiness forum with key business stakeholders to track progress, as well as identifying and mitigating issues as they arise
- Utilising existing internal boards and forums to inform retention strategy and align key success measures, e.g. Advisory Board, Member Experience forums
- Attending weekly Change Management team meetings for relevant projects and other project forums as required
- Building constructive relationships with internal partners in marketing, product, advice and compliance
You are a seasoned and strategic marketing communications professional with proven writing and editing experience in a similar role. With demonstrated experience of the publications process (copywriting through to printing of final design), you have experience with delivery via online channels and solid proofing skills.
You have strong knowledge of the financial service industry, excellent copywriting and editing skills and experience writing for web delivery. Possessing excellent stakeholder engagement, time management and project management skills, you have demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and are a strong multi-tasker with an analytical approach.
Previous experience working in a similar role within financial services and exposure to wealth management and/or superannuation experience is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a strategic role within a significant wealth project. Offering a highly competitive daily rate, you will work with a reputable industry leader who offer flexibility and endless career development and opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – firstname.lastname@example.org