Iconic Australian organisation is seeking a seasoned Communications Lead – Social Impact to join their dynamic team. Iconic organisation continuing to grow and innovate Social Impact communications 3 month contract – potential to extend, attractive… Read More
Iconic Australian organisation is seeking a seasoned Communications Lead – Social Impact to join their dynamic team.
- Iconic organisation continuing to grow and innovate
- Social Impact communications
- 3 month contract – potential to extend, attractive daily rate
Iconic Australian organisation steeped in history, with a broad suite of product and service lines is seeking a Communications Lead – Social Impact to join their collaborative team. Responsible for leading the execution of the Social Impact communication strategy with guidance from senior leaders and support from Social Impact & Corporate Communications team.
This is an initial 3 month contract with potential to extend working on some exciting projects in the Social Impact space.
A key communications role that is responsible for the development and implementation of Social Impact communications strategy and assets. Working as part of the Corporate Communications, Media and Social Impact team, the Communications Lead will create and deliver communication strategies and plans that support the delivery and embedding of Social Impact initiatives across the business.
This includes the project management of and delivery of communications assets including communication content for internal and external audiences such as video, speeches, media releases, digital content, internal communications, reports, and other materials as required.
You will have:
- Ability to deal at all levels of internal management as well as with key external partners and stakeholders
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to professionally present the organisation’s image internally
- Excellent interpersonal and research skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An ability to interpret and analyse data, and to interpret and present information in a concise and meaningful manner
- Lateral thinking and ability to build creative solutions in presenting Social Impact agenda
- Ability to manage and implement results orientated communication initiatives to drive engagement
- Strong knowledge of internal communications tools and techniques, both strategic and tactical
- Strong knowledge of media engagement and issues management particularly as it relates to environmental, societal and governance considerations
- Project management experience as it relates to video, digital and publication production
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate communications professional to work with an industry leader who offer flexibility, a fantastic culture and endless career opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com