Unique career opportunity for a passionate Communications and Media Officer to join one of Australia’s leading associations. Dynamic association – professional services Broad communications and media opportunity Attractive salary package + flexibility + benefits Fantastic… Read More
Unique career opportunity for a senior Communications and Engagement Lead to join a global, highly regarded financial services organisation.
- Global financial services organisation
- Senior internal communications and engagement role
- Attractive salary package $200,000 – $240,000 + benefits + bonus + retention shares
Dynamic and highly reputable financial services organisation is seeking a seasoned Associate Director / Communications and Engagement Lead to join their collaborative team to enhance and promote the brand and drive engagement globally.
Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Delivery, and working closely with the Head of Technology, this is a critical, strategic role working in the Investment Banking and Commodities and Global Markets technology division. The team is responsible for the technology that supports the front office trading environments and the investment bank, and is currently embarking on building the world’s best front office trading and risk management platform.
You are an experienced and strategic Internal Communications Specialist that enjoys designing and implementing end-to-end communication and stakeholder and employee engagement strategies for maximum impact. A compelling storyteller who creates narrative that resonates with people and stakeholders, you are a smart and dynamic individual with the ability to work well under pressure and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment. Proactive and highly organised, you are energised by working in an aligned team that has fun every day delivering on their strategy.
You will have:
- A degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field and although your sector background could be varied, you will have some exposure to financial services or technology environments
- 8 – 10 years’ communication and engagement experience
- Extensive expertise to advise on end-to-end communication and stakeholder and employee engagement
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- A high attention to detail
- Proven people management skills
This is a unique senior career opportunity for a seasoned Communications professional to join an industry global leader with a growth mindset who offer flexibility, diversity, an innovative culture and endless career opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com