Leading, agile technology organisation Broad corporate communications opportunity Attractive salary package + benefits Dynamic technology organisation is seeking a Corporate Communications Lead to join their collaborative team. Reporting to the Chief Communications and Marketing Officer,… Read More
- Dynamic infrastructure organisation – aviation
- Communication engagement officer, development projects
- 12 month contract – attractive salary package + benefits
Dynamic and innovative infrastructure / aviation organisation is seeking a passionate Communication and Engagement Officer, Development Projects to join their high performing team, working as part of their Corporate Services division.
Reporting to the Stakeholder and Engagement Manager, this position will plan an integral role in developing and implementing the communications and stakeholder engagement framework for development projects. This is a fast moving, inclusive and dynamic team and you will be responsible for undertaking a range of communication and stakeholder engagement initiatives and projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting to develop the Stakeholder Engagement Framework
- Implementing and executing the Stakeholder Engagement Framework
- Checking and reviewing communication and engagement plans for delivery projects before submitting for approval
- Create delivery project content for marketing material and digital channels
- Assisting with the preparation of some general communications that require specialist delivery project knowledge
- Coordinating all stakeholder and community engagement events information sessions, forums, meetings
- Completing administrative tasks such as forms, plans and reports
You will have:
- Previous commercial experience (industry experience preferred) in communications and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and project management skills
- Displays initiative, identifies and evaluates issues; makes decision in a proactive manner
- Detail orientated, with a high degree of accuracy balanced with a pragmatic approach
- Self-sufficiency and a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to meet unexpected workflow demands and strict deadlines
- Certificate / foundations in Public Participation, IAP2 will be highly regarded
This is a unique career opportunity for a passionate communications and engagement professional to join an industry leader with a growth mindset who offer a collaborative and innovative culture.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com