Play a key leadership role Innovate, create and journey to the future Large scale, diverse and layered stakeholder landscape Melbourne based Our client touches over 100 million people per annum and generates approximately $2.1 billion… Read More
Based in Sydney, this is an exciting opportunity to join an iconic group managing all aspects of financial operations. This is a role for a senior, experienced Chief Financial Officer with an eye on the future for your career.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Lead an established and highly qualified Finance Department
- Manage the relationships with financial institutions
- Provide business insight into commercial and operational decision making regarding stock and inventory management, wage cost control, sales analysis and business process improvement throughout the company
- Provide excellent input on both strategic and operational levels
- Demonstrate strong people management skills, with the ability of developing a motivated team that can deliver to business imperatives.
- With your technical foundation, you must be able to offer sound business advice to key stakeholders with a flexible and enthusiastic approach.
To be successful in this role you will be CA qualified, come from one of the large accounting / consulting firms by way of background and have a strong knowledge of the retail sector.
For more information, please contact Camilla Poulsson on 02 8014 5566 or alternatively email your application to email@example.com