Dynamic medical consultancy are seeking a strategic Senior Marketing Manager to join them on an interim basis for 3-6 months Highly regarded medical consultancy Strategic marketing role – 3 to 6 month contract $150,000 +… Read More
- Leading wealth management organisation
- 6 month contract – immediate start
- Competitive daily rate
Highly regarded financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Change Communications Manager to join their dynamic and collaborative team.
Reporting to the Project Manager and working with the Client First Operations – Remediation team, this is a key role that will be responsible for delivering high quality member communications within the due diligence framework, ensuring ongoing stakeholder engagement throughout the process, and driving the change activities for the remediation program.
- Drafting of member communications
- Manage the internal sign-off of external and internal communications
- Use knowledge and liaise with administrative and business departments to generate communication solutions
- Work with the mailing house on the member mailouts and co-ordinate the mailout
- Leading and co-ordinating change management activities
- Focussing on the people side of change and be the link between the project and the business
- Assist with testing between with the mailing house and the project team & with QA of member communications prior being sent
- Assessing the change impact (change readiness)
- Develop the change artefacts including FAQs, scripting and training packs
- Facilitate and support training and communication efforts
- Stakeholder management – work with the Program Manager, Project Manager & program team to ensure effective co-ordination and communication across all areas is maintained
To be successful, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing Finance or related
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a similar change communications role within the Financial Services industry and exposure in superannuation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at different levels
- Strong compliance focus
- Highly organised, results focused and detail orientated
- Flexible approach and ability to adapt to changing conditions
Previous experience working in a similar communications role within financial services / wealth management and exposure to superannuation is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a critical role within a significant change project. Offering a competitive daily rate, you will work with a reputable industry leader who offer flexibility and endless career development and opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com