Excellent opportunity to join the innovative BD & Marketing team at a leading global law firm in Brisbane. $70,000 – $85,000 including super Broad Events, Marketing & Business Development Role Two Years B2B Marketing Experience… Read More
- Reputable financial services organisation
- Newly created campaign management role
- Attractive salary package + bonuses
Dynamic and innovative financial services organisation is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their high performing team.
Working as part of their Marketing function, this newly created team is responsible for engaging existing customers and reimagining the way the business engage with customers throughout their journey, building omni-channel client platforms to develop competitive customer value propositions across their key channels.
This newly created Campaign manager position plays a key role in developing engagement campaigns end to end that reflect their unique brand across every customer touch point.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns to engage and delight customers across key client segments and channels
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of those campaigns
- Identifying the channel and audience mix and developing the messaging hierarchy and narrative
- Overseeing and scheduling all client-facing elements of the campaign, including copy, design, and audience segments
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the business, including client experience, business stakeholders, data and analytics and marketing and client engagement colleagues to deliver exceptional experiences
- Supporting the increase in customer engagement, digital adoption, content connection and customer advocacy
- Focusing on the moments that matter for clients onboarding, digital adoption, fraud and security, meeting more needs
- Quickly developing trusted advisor relationships with senior stakeholders across the channel and broader business
- Working in an agile way, testing, learning and applying these principles every day, including A/B testing of campaigns to reach the best outcome for our clients
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business or relevant
- Proven marketing background with strong campaign management experience
- Previous experience in digital / channel marketing with and be confident with CRM and digital marketing automation tools
- Proven experience supporting and delivering omni-channel marketing campaigns
- A proactive and strategic approach with a strong bias to delivery
- An ability to build effective and constructive relationships
- Previous campaign management, channel / digital marketing experience working in financial services, professional services or in a large corporate organisation will be highly regarded
This is a unique career opportunity for a highly talented individual to join an industry global leader with a growth mindset who offer flexibility, diversity, an entrepreneurial and innovative culture and endless career opportunities.
Please contact Holly Ash for a confidential discussion – email@example.com