Iconic Australian organisation is seeking a seasoned Communications Lead – Social Impact to join their dynamic team. Iconic organisation continuing to grow and innovate Social Impact communications 3 month contract – potential to extend, attractive… Read More
A leading professional services firm is seeking a Business Development & Marketing Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane locations
- Part-time considered
- $120,000 – $150,000 inc super
Our client is a leading international professional services firm with a sophisticated, sales focused business development and relationship management function. An opportunity to drive the business development and marketing strategy across the Health sector group has arisen and can be based from their offices in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
Initially a 12 month contract, the fundamental responsibility of the Business Development & Marketing Manager is to work with relevant partners in developing and implementing robust Account Plans for nominated clients within the health sector. In this regard, the following are seen as underpinning responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the nominated clients, their businesses and assist with the collection, presentation, and dissemination of that information to relevant partners within the firm
- Coach and otherwise assist partners and other fee earners in the delivery of planned marketing, networking, negotiation and pursuit activities
- Facilitate the penetration of client relationships across practice groups nationally and chair regular meetings with the client team to ensure the Account Plan is being appropriately executed
- Work alongside the Brand and Marketing team to develop and deliver on the health industry go-to-market plan and industry campaigns
To apply, you will present with tertiary qualifications and experience in a legal, accounting or management consultancy firm. You will have knowledge of customer relationship management principles and practices in a service delivery environment and have demonstrated experience in building strategic relationships, managing clients, pursuing new business and project management experience of major tenders and bids. Candidates looking for flexible or part-time working arrangements are highly encouraged to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a collaborative and high calibre team at one of the most prestigious and highly regarded firms in the country. This role also represents a rare opportunity to combine marketing and BD with client facing work.
For more information, please contact Will Dunn at Ampersand on 0457 885 505.